-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bobby42:
Nothing like a group of white guys discussing black culture.</font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
fukking RACK you bobby and from 2 people who i gave more credit for intelligence on this board espeically vito because he doesnt biat or make ignorants tatemnts and even the rightwinger jsc oh well surprise surprise what i find incredible is that most whites name ronald raygun as best president fukkin iodot moron dumbass b movie actor whos greatest role is bedtime for bonzo over a rhodes scholar who liked to get some trim on the side!!!!! he got away with what 9 out 10 of these losers here only dream about gimme a break if clinton nailed britney speres scrawny ass insted of a fat girl theyd vote him man of the year and they know it gimme a fukkin break
so exept for FDR who wiped his ass with gop FOUR CONSECUTIVE TIMES SCOREBOARD hell yea clinton greatest president for simple reason he smart ass country boy who beat the stinkin shit out of right wingers at the polls at their own game and hes accepted by blacks a true PLAYA FOR LIFE live with it hahahahaha
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 20, 2002 06:01 AM: Message edited by: Favorite ]</font>
-
Favorite.......one of the new and improved features of this board is the chance to click on Check Spelling off to the left. Yeah, with that feature,spelling smack is now fresh. http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by east coast:
Favorite.......one of the new and improved features of this board is the chance to click on Check Spelling off to the left. Yeah, with that feature,spelling smack is now fresh. http://www.hostboard.com/forums/ </font></font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
hey barney fife your toy cop ass caught any black perps lately keep it up next time they shoud BANK your ass on you own front lawn hahaha
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 20, 2002 06:13 AM: Message edited by: Favorite ]</font>
-
Not since Friday but I have some leads I'm working on. Why is skin color so important to you?
I'm in DC...who do you think is gonna get busted?
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by east coast:
who do you think is gonna get busted?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
your ass if you keep fukkin with people mind your own dam biz and let real cops do their job
-
Vito,
We usually agree more often than not, but I gotta take issue with this:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by vitocorleone:
If you want to achieve DON'T join a gang, and do go to school, it is that simple!!! http://www.hostboard.com/forums/
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 19, 2002 05:17 PM: Message edited by: vitocorleone ]</font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'll agree with you that that is an absolute prerequisite to success. But it's certainly no guarantee of success.
And rack whoever said that Americans in general don't know nearly as much about their history as they should.
-
I heard the results of this poll a couple of nights ago and though I wouldn't say I was shocked I would say I was a little perplexed. But then that little grain of salt appeared when the same poll showed Dubya in the top 5.
A partisan popularity contest if there ever was one.
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Terry in Crapchester:
And rack whoever said that Americans in general don't know nearly as much about their history as they should.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
*Invictus takes that rack, puts it safety deposit box for a cold, rainy rackless day*
Just take a look at Jay Leno's "Jaywalking." I shudder to think that these people actually inhabit the same space as me. Americans in general dont really care about American history, let alone world history.
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Invictus:
Just take a look at Jay Leno's "Jaywalking." I shudder to think that these people actually inhabit the same space as me. Americans in general dont really care about American history, let alone world history.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I was going to say the same thing but I remembered that he shoots those things down on Melrose and other assorted idiot hangout locations. They only show the idiots on TV because there is no entertainment value from the smart ones who actually get them right.
Overall, every race and ethnic background has their share of idiots but it seems to be the smart ones that don't get that much credit for being smart. Find a dumbass on the street and throw him on national television! Now that makes sense.
-
I am not one of the ones who would Reagan or either of the Bushes at the top. I'd probably pick Jefferson because of his efforts in drafting the Constitution, but perhaps Washington or Lincoln because they were in office at such critical times.
I understand that these polls tend to favor the more recent presidents. I also understand that many (most?) Americans -- of all races -- do not know enough about our history.
But to overwhelmingly name Clinton as history's greatest president.....I still just don't get it.